Founded in 2007, CUP is a 21st century leadership development organization with over 1,500 individual members, a national network of 20,000, and 65 corporate partners spanning the financial services, law, media & entertainment, digital & technology, non-profit and public sectors, healthcare, and consumer packaged goods sectors.
Through a series of forums, leadership development programs, and peer networks, CUP empowers aspiring diverse professionals to develop connections, opportunities, and expertise that best position them for top leadership positions, resulting in transformative impact on our communities.
We are excited to announce the launch of a new series of leadership development and networking opportunities. In addition to our current benefits, members will now have access to:
- A brand new membership tier - for our most senior members, complete with Executive Coaching services
- Peer-to-peer networks - functioning as your personal board of advisors
- A la carte leadership development training and workshops
- An integrated board matching process complete with board training services
- Hogan Leadership Assessments
- A new web based membership platform, CUP Connect, making it easier to connect with fellow CUP members