Founded in 2007, CUP is a nonprofit organization focused on preparing high-performing professionals of color and women for the rise to senior leadership roles and board service within targeted sectors. The CUP Leadership Institute provides structured leadership development programs and is CUP's formal training arm.
Through 65+ annual events - forums, leadership development programs, and peer networks- CUP empowers aspiring diverse professionals to develop connections, opportunities, and expertise that best position them for top leadership roles, resulting in transformative impact on our communities.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP – $250 PER YEAR
- Access to CUP Connect Online Community
- Access to CUP Member-Only Network Receptions
- Free Admission to Distinguished Leadership Series (quarterly)
- Professional Development Workshops
- Access to Online Job Postings
- Mentorship Opportunities
- Non-Profit Board Placement and Training
- Access to Non-Profit Volunteer Opportunities
EXECUTIVE MEMBERSHIP - $1,000 PER YEAR
All Associate Level Membership Benefits, Plus:
- Intimate Access to Senior Leaders
- Senior Leadership Development Workshops
- Introductions for Peer-to-Peer Cross-Industry Knowledge Sharing
- Facilitated Professional Connections
- Increased Visibility through Website and Newsletter Profiles
- Consideration for Exclusive, Senior-Level Job Opportunities at CUP’s Corporate, Public, Non-Profit Partner Organizations
1. CUP does not offer refunds more than 15 days after a membership application has been submitted.
2. CUP does not offer refunds more than 30 days after a membership has been approved and membership material distributed.
3. Requests for company sponsored memberships must be made by the corporation itself.
If you're interested in learning more about member benefits or becoming a member of CUP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.