Founded in 2007, CUP is a nonprofit organization focused on preparing high-performing professionals of color and women for the rise to senior leadership roles and board service within targeted sectors. The CUP Leadership Institute provides structured leadership development programs and is CUP's formal training arm.
Through 65+ annual events - forums, leadership development programs, and peer networks- CUP empowers aspiring diverse professionals to develop connections, opportunities, and expertise that best position them for top leadership roles, resulting in transformative impact on our communities.
CUP MEMBERSHIP – $250 PER YEAR
Benefits of the Membership include:
- Member-only VIP receptions, networking opportunities, and leadership development forums
- Free admission to all Distinguished Leadership Series events
- Advance notice and discounts to flagship events
- Access to CUP's Member Portal Online Community
- Increased Visibility through Member Profiles on CUP's Website, Monthly Newsletters & Social Media
- Professional Development through CUP's Member Training Series, Member Webinars and Executive Office Hours
- Invitation to Non-Profit Volunteer Opportunities
All memberships are valid through December 31, 2017.
1. CUP does not offer refunds more than 15 days after a membership application has been submitted.
2. CUP does not offer refunds more than 30 days after a membership has been approved and membership material distributed.
3. Requests for company sponsored memberships must be made by the corporation itself.
If you're interested in learning more about member benefits or becoming a member of CUP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.