Founded in 2007, CUP is a nonprofit organization focused on preparing high-performing professionals of color and women for the rise to senior leadership roles and board service within targeted sectors. The CUP Leadership Institute provides structured leadership development programs and is CUP's formal training arm.
Through 65+ annual events - forums, leadership development programs, and peer networks- CUP empowers aspiring diverse professionals to develop connections, opportunities, and expertise that best position them for top leadership roles, resulting in transformative impact on our communities.
CUP MEMBERSHIP – $250 PER YEAR
- Access to CUP's Member Portal Online Community
- Professional Development (e.g. member webinars, workshops, keynote conversations)
- Access to Corporate Partner Job Postings
- Opportunities for
Visibility through Member Spotlights on CUP's Website, Newsletters & Social Media
Non-Profit Board Placement through CUP's A Seat at the Table Initiative
Facilitated Introductions and Professional Connections
- Weekly Social Media postings (FB, Linkedin, Twitter, Member Portal)
- Monthly Member Digest (beginning in mid-May)
- Quarterly Newsletter
1. CUP does not offer refunds more than 15 days after a membership application has been submitted.
2. CUP does not offer refunds more than 30 days after a membership has been approved and membership material distributed.
3. Requests for company sponsored memberships must be made by the corporation itself.
If you're interested in learning more about member benefits or becoming a member of CUP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.